JustPark | Cardiff
Requirements We would like you to have the following skills and experience:
- PHP (Currently using 5.6 so enjoy those square bracket arrays.)
- Have used a PHP framework previously. Laravel or Symfony experience would be great.
- Appreciation of clean code. (Patterns, Standards (PSR–2), and modern implementations.)
- Well tested code. (We use multiple frameworks including Behat and PHPUnit.)
- Version control. (Git)
It’s a bonus if you have:
- Elasticsearch experience. Including advanced geospacial search queries.
- API development experience.
- Message queuing systems.
- Payment / E-commerce systems. (Braintree, NOT MAGENTO ;))
- Linux server administration.
- Continuous integration systems and build tools. (We use Travis premium.)
- Vagrant. (We use Ansible for provisioning.)
- A salary that is actually competitive
- Generous stock options to match
- Quarterly company retreats to secret off-site locations
- Brand new MacBook
- Unlimited leave days
- External training, conferences, and professional development sponsored by the company
- Real responsibility, creative freedom, classic startup vibe (no really, we mean it)
- Regular and genuinely sociable socials
- Modern, flexible and agile sprint-based workflow
- More tech talks than you can shake a USB stick at
- Free daily gourmet lunches, free weekly yoga classes, free quarterly massages
- Table tennis and film screenings on tap
- Free parking at any JustPark space!