Randstad | Swansea
We are looking to appoint a Production Technician with a mechanical background with a maintenance focus.
For this role we are looking for candidates who have the ability to repair machinery and also provide engineering drawings for these repairs or if possible to redesign a part or attachment to result in a more efficient use of the machine.
* You will need to have used CAD
* Have a good knowledge of materials
* Be able to fault find and analyse issues to devise a solution
* Be able to machine a part if requited or liaise with sub contractors to manufacturing the part
* Installation of new equipment
* Upkeep and amendments to current drawings
* There will be a n element of administrative duties and the role is split 70/30 on the tools.
This role is a day shift 8am – 4:30pm but there is overtime available on a regular basis, therefore you will need to be flexible in relation to the hours worked.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Why not listen to some of the inspiring stories from our candidates and their one piece of career advice. It’s just a few of the thousands of people who have found success in their working lives with Randstad. Visit www.randstad.co.uk/how-i-became to find out what you could become.